[riot-devel] Minute of the virtual meeting on novemeber 6th 2017

Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla francisco.acosta at inria.fr
Wed Nov 15 17:09:30 CET 2017

I just changed the name of the wiki page and so the link, since it contained a comma.

This is the new URL: https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Virtual-Meeting-on-November-6th-2017

Cheers,

Francisco.

On 15 November 2017 at 15:59:24, Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla (francisco.acosta at inria.fr) wrote:

Hi Devs, Maintainers,

Here [1] you’ll find the minute of the last virtual meeting held on November 6th.

I can’t exactly remember the list of attendants, so if you don’t find yourself in the list please add you. I’ll make the list of attendants at the beginning of the next meeting so nobody is excluded.

Also, I forgot that the minutes in past virtual meetings were done on-the-go, taken by two or more people. So I propose that for the next meeting we start a pad to do so.

Thanks for attending and see you on the next one!

Cheers!

Francisco.

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Virtual-Meeting-on-November-6,-2017