[riot-devel] GNRC with sleepy nodes

Martine Lenders mail at martine-lenders.eu
Fri Nov 17 15:03:16 CET 2017

Hi,

since the timers you mentioned are dependent on xtimer and since xtimer has
some known issues with power management (what those are directly I can't
say due to my own lack of knowledge there, some hardware person on this
list might give you more detailed information on that) in the default
configuration, sleeping is not currently possible with GNRC on
ATSAMR21G18A-based
platforms (at least, as I understand it in the default configuration).

Cheers,
Martine