[riot-devel] GNRC with sleepy nodes

Martine Lenders mail at martine-lenders.eu
Fri Nov 17 15:12:58 CET 2017

Hi again,

After re-reading your mail, I think I misunderstood your question...

Regarding caching: no there is no possibility in GNRC to cache data for
sleeping nodes at the moment. Can you maybe describe your set-up further?
I'm particularly interested in how is the border router is notified that a
node is going to sleep/is already sleeping?

Cheers,
Martine