[riot-devel] Plans for switching over to a new network infrastructure in GNRC

Koen Zandberg koen at bergzand.net
Tue Nov 28 15:21:21 CET 2017

Hi,

As #7925 was merged yesterday, there is now a nightly build with the
gnrc_netif code merged. From this I present you the build size
differences
<https://riot-graphs.snt.utwente.nl/dashboard/db/full-grid-diff-boards-vertical?orgId=1&from=1511743027554&to=1511869511369&var-test=examples%2Fdefault&var-test=examples%2Fgcoap&var-test=examples%2Fgnrc_border_router&var-test=examples%2Fgnrc_minimal&var-test=examples%2Fgnrc_networking&var-test=tests%2Fgnrc_udp&var-board=arduino-mega2560&var-board=cc2538dk&var-board=native&var-board=nucleo-f401&var-board=pic32-wifire&var-board=samr21-xpro&var-result=text>
between today (with gnrc_netif) and yesterday (before the merge).
Absolute numbers on a single application on a single board can be found
by pressing the relevant diff. Selection of the tests, boards and metric
(bss, data and text) is at the top of the page.

Some remarks: These are the diffs between the previous and the current
build size, not absolute numbers. Furthermore, this is a comparison
between nightlies, not from merge to merge, so all merges from yesterday
are included in this diff.

Cheers,
Koen