[riot-devel] HIL testing

Daniel Petry daniel.petry at fu-berlin.de
Thu Nov 30 16:17:51 CET 2017

Hi all

I've raised an issue for my initial concept for the HIL testing of the
UART driver: https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues/8184.

I'm going to start on it immediately in order to go ahead with issue
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues/7941. All comments and input
would be gratefully received while I'm doing so! Once the tests have
been developed and used and any feedback discussed/integrated I'll open
a separate PR for the UART HIL tests.

Perhaps we could aim for the discussion on this and the I2C HIL setup to
feed into a standard implementation, to allow it to be more easily
implemented in Murdock, if that would be useful?

Dan