[riot-devel] Warning on compilation

Baptiste Clenet bapclenet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 16:20:21 CET 2017

Hi,

I'm using samr21-xpro and I tried to add same warning options than
Atmel Studio for RIOT:

-pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-prototypes -Werror-implicit-function-declaration
-Wpointer-arith -std=gnu99 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections
-Wchar-subscripts -Wcomment -Wformat=2 -Wimplicit-int -Wmain
-Wparentheses -Wsequence-point -Wreturn-type -Wswitch -Wtrigraphs
-Wunused -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal -Wundef
-Wshadow -Wbad-function-cast -Wwrite-strings -Wsign-compare
-Waggregate-return  -Wmissing-declarations -Wformat
-Wmissing-format-attribute -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wpacked
-Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs -Wlong-long -Wunreachable-code
-Wcast-align --param max-inline-insns-single=500

I got long list of warnings.
Why RIOT does not used all the warning options?

Baptiste