[riot-devel] 6lowpan Host with SLAAC, minimum ram footprint

Cenk Gündoğan list-riot at cgundogan.de
Thu Nov 30 22:19:43 CET 2017

Hey Josua!

If you're not using RPL, then you should disable it in the Makefile.
`gnrc_networking` is shipping with RPL enabled. It's sufficient to
remove the `USEMODULE += gnrc_rpl` line in the Makefile.

You can also get some inspiration from the Makefile of the `gnrc_minimal`
example. Especially from the `CFLAGS` line there.

Cheers!
Cenk