[riot-devel] Graphing build sizes

Kaspar Schleiser kaspar at schleiser.de
Thu Oct 12 11:19:43 CEST 2017

Hey Koen,

On 10/11/2017 04:59 PM, Koen Zandberg wrote:
> For now I want to keep it up to date by running my script as a cron
> every night approximately after the nightly build.

If we'd build the in-between HEAD commits, would your script pick them up?

> The dashboard is now a simple Grafana templated dashboard where a test
> and a board can be selected. I'd like to expand this by creating a
> dashboard for every test or for every board. The most difficult thing
> for now is to present the huge amount of data in a clear and concise
> way. Input on this and the overview in general is most welcome.

Is it possible to put the commit hash into each step? If I move my mouse
over a graph, each point shows a pop-up with the timestamp. It would be
very useful to see which commit that belongs too. Maybe even with a link
to the PR page on github?

Kaspar