[riot-devel] Graphing build sizes

Koen Zandberg koen at bergzand.net
Fri Oct 13 13:51:55 CEST 2017

Hi,

On 10/12/2017 03:32 PM, Kaspar Schleiser wrote:
> Hi Koen,
>
> (your mail's quoting arrived a little garbled, I'll try my best to fix)
Whoops

<snip>
> See [1].
>
> Probably a simple http(s) request using wget would do it?
I started working on rewriting the script to a microservice. I should
have this working in a few days after enough refactoring.
>> [1] http://docs.grafana.org/reference/annotations/
> [2] pretty much shows our use-case. ;)
Got this one working with PR urls. I want to modify them a bit and see
if I can fit the PR title in the description, but I think the general
idea works very nice.

Koen