[riot-devel] RPL DAO target concat from fib

Rahul Jadhav rahul.ietf at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 15:48:34 CEST 2017

I have disabled 6lo frag just to  check which all cases results in
fragmentation and to check if an alternative is available/possible.
"6lo frag is mandatorily needed", no doubt (and its must as per specs). It
s just best to avoid it if possible.
One reason (which also is applicable in the DAO scenario discussed) is, any
loss of single 6lo fragment results in complete pkt retransmission.
Assume if we have the DAO mechanism (like discussed in this mail chain),,
any single loss of DAO should result only in its retransmission (turns out
it also is trivial to implement).

Regards,
Rahul