[riot-devel] rtc alarm running with threads

Oleg Hahm oleg at riot-os.org
Thu Oct 19 19:41:13 CEST 2017

Dear Paula,

can you share the code of your application somewhere? That might help to find
the issues. I would suppose that the interrupt handler is faulty or consumes
too much memory or something like this.

I think start debugging with a basic application that just prints some text
whenever a message from the RTC interrupt is received is a smart idea. Now, we
need to figure out what exactly triggers the kernel panic. Are you compiling
your application with the DEVELHELP macro enabled? And which port are you
using? Maybe you can use `make debug` to get more information.

/* Fuck, we are miserable poor guys... */
        linux-2.6.6/net/xfrm/xfrm_algo.c