[riot-devel] Minutes from the road map session at the RIOT summit

Oleg Hahm oleg at riot-os.org
Sat Oct 21 12:18:34 CEST 2017

Dear road-mapping IOTlers,

it took me way too long, but finally I managed to transcribe the handwritten
notes from our road map session at the summit some weeks ago into the wiki:
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/RIOT-Summit-roadmap-session-2017

I tried my best to summarize our discussions, but you will probably spot some
items where you could improve and/or extend my notes. Please feel free to
directly edit the wiki page.

Since there are no blue or pink sheet at RIOT meetings, I couldn't recall all
the names of the attendees. So please add your name to the attendees list, in
case you attended but are not listed there.

Two decisions about concrete actions items that were made, but haven't been
implemented so far (as far as I know):
 * Take the discussion about how to document the stability level for supported
   hardware platforms to this mailing list. I remember that Kaspar agreed to
   do so. Am I right?
 * Organize some bi-weekly developer meeting/call. Paco wanted to take the
   lead on this if I remember correctly.

Dprintk("oh dear, we are idle\n");
        linux-2.6.6/drivers/net/ns83820.c