[riot-devel] CC26xx family missing features ?

Cristiano Gavião cvgaviao at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 01:13:50 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I started to play with Riot-OS last week.

I would like to use it in order to build a 6LowPan network using my TI
Launchpads boards (CC1310, CC1350 and CC2650) and also some custom
boards designed with those ICs.

While studying how Riot-OS is structured, I noted that compared to other
CPUs and Boards, the CC26x0 CPU and related boards do not have I2c ports
defined...  Also, I was not able to find RF, ADC or Power Management
specific implementations for them.

Btw, I saw those specificities on Contiki and TI-RTOS, so it seems they
are necessary...

Is there some document describing the steps to add the right features
for a CPU and its Board to Riot?

thanks,

Cristiano