[riot-devel] Release 2017.07 - RC2

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Wed Oct 25 16:41:24 CEST 2017

Dear RIOTers,

thanks to all the hard work, we were able to successfully run all the
tests specified by the release specs and fix all errors we encountered
(almost all of them connected to test applications). So I am happy to
announce the 2nd (and supposedly/hopefully last) release candidate
towards RIOT 2017.10! [1]

As always, testing of RC2 is coordinated in the dedicated issue [2] and
any help is much appreciated!

If everything goes well, the final release should be out by this Friday.
So as a reminder: please take a look at the preliminary release notes
[3] and add everything you see fit.

Cheers,
Hauke

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/releases/tag/2017.10-RC2