[riot-devel] Gnrc Router Solicitation Messages (Thomas C. Schmidt)

Francisco Molina francisco.molina at inria.cl
Mon Oct 30 14:21:30 CET 2017

Hi,

>why would you want to change the router solicitation interval
>(RTR_SOLICITATION_INTERVAL) outside the scope foreseen by the RFC?

It's not really that i wan't to change the interval. The thing is my node
goes into deep sleep and to be battery efficient I need Router Solicitation
Messages to go out as soon as it wakes up, which is not happening with gnrc
default set-up. That's why I was asking how I can trigger one in the
cleanest way. Cheers,

Francisco