[riot-devel] rfq commercial additions to riot-os

Richard Klingler richard at klingler.net
Tue Oct 31 23:41:21 CET 2017

Hello Thomas

So you're saying a node can participate even with two networks at the same time?
Anyway...

But what we a re mainly looking is to external manpower with a deeper
riot-os knowledge to implement our needed features....

Either sponsoring to the project if a feature is of everyones interest
or to a company doing specific features which is applicable mostly to our needs.

Do you know of any company having knowledge/time/ doing such stuff?

thanks in advance
richard