[riot-devel] Porting RIOT to ESP8266

Gunar Schorcht gunar at schorcht.net
Mon Apr 9 23:38:31 CEST 2018

Hi Martine,

yes, I will provide a PR as soon as I had a chance to test it with an
external 802.15.4 module connected via SPI. Using the built-in WiFi
interface will be more tricky, maybe it will never be possible.

But at the moment, I just wanted to make the code visible since some
guys where already asking for.

Regards
Gunar