[riot-devel] Process of documentation for a new RIOT-OS port

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Fri Apr 13 09:03:33 CEST 2018

Hi Gunar,

there are some efforts to improve end-user documentation [1] which
includes shifting board-documentation from the wiki to Doxygen [2]. Even
though I personally tend to keep the toolchain related stuff in a wiki,
we should try to trigger this discussion in [1]. Would you mind to do so?

Best
Peter

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues/8479