[riot-devel] RIOT Hackathon in Paris

Matthias Waehlisch m.waehlisch at fu-berlin.de
Thu Apr 19 17:31:44 CEST 2018

... that's a good opportunity to emphasize: If you want to strengthen
the RIOT community in your geographic area by organizing, for example,
hackathons, let the community know. For this kind of events we can
provide RIOT T-shirts and stickers to newcomers. Send an email to this
list or to riot at riot-os.org.

Cheers
  matthias

On Thu, 19 Apr 2018, Alexandre Abadie wrote:

> Dear RIOTers,
>
> We are organizing a 4 days hackathon, May 22-25th in Paris.
> Information about this event can be found on the wiki [1].
>
> Everyone is welcome to participate!
>
> Attendance is free, but registration is mandatory on the wiki.
> To register, put your name on the list, and either add yourself to an existing topic, or list a new topic.
>
> Doubts? Questions? PM or reply to this thread ;)
>
> Thanks!
>
> Alex
>
> [1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Hackathon-in-Paris-May-22-25,-2018

Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Computer Science
.. http://www.cs.fu-berlin.de/~waehl