[riot-devel] networking

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Mon Feb 26 09:08:17 CET 2018

Hi Janna,

welcome to RIOT! Short answer: Yes and no, but we could need more people
working on it :-). Maybe the authors can share further insights. Please
have a look at the following efforts:

https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/tree/master/examples/gnrc_networking_mac
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/6554

https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/8332