[riot-devel] cc2650-launchpad support

Andreas "Paul" Pauli andreas.pauli at haw-hamburg.de
Wed Jan 10 09:32:23 CET 2018

Hello amid,

Am 06.01.2018 um 21:55 schrieb amid:
> However another problem I have. Once I power cycle the board (reset button
> or re-attach USB) no leds blink / UART output, so I need to flash the
> binary again. Why it is happening?

I'm going to examine this when I have physical access to a board again
(likely today).

> Is there any explanation why I can't use TI SmartRF Flash Programmer?

I have no experience with this tool, because I run my toolchain
completely under unix.
Have you tried the config files under <boards/cc2650-launchpad/dist/>?
The "ccxml" files should be platform independent for the TI tools.