[riot-devel] RIOT extension for Visual Studio Code

Attilio Dona attilio.dona at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 20:33:47 CET 2018

Dear RIOTers,

Recently I switched between a lot of editors and now I landed on Visual
Studio Code.

It is just a 0.0.1 version but I'm pleased to inform you that I've just
published a Visual Studio Code extension for RIOT:

https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=attdona.riot

I have decided to write this simple extension for easing the integration of
RIOT for vscode.

riot-code is a thin wrapper over the build system of RIOT: it runs make
targets and parses make output for configuring the intellisense engine of
vscode.

I hope you will enjoy riot-code!
feedback welcome!!

greetings