[riot-devel] Notification: Monthly RIOT developer meeting @ Mon Jan 29, 2018 5pm - 6pm (CET) (RIOT Events)
francisco.acosta at inria.fr
Tue Jan 30 14:18:36 CET 2018
Below you’ll find the minute of 29 January 2018. It is also already on the wiki.
Thanks to the attendants!
1. Release bugs (see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/projects/16)
2. Coding review guidelines (see PR #7087)
3. Documentation efforts (see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/projects/17 ))
- Francisco Acosta
- Jose Alamos
- Koen Zandberg
- Sebastian Meiling
- Bas Stottelaar
- Emmanuel Baccelli
1. Release bugs:
- Put in the project only major issues, handle better the labels
- Better clasification of the bugs, add more columns
2. Coding review guidelines
- Add checkboxes for maintainers, so far:
* Architectural coherence
* Functional tests
* Code style
- It may need several ACKs if only one maintainer can't check all the boxes
- Propose to move documentation for boards (support, configuration pin, etc) to doxygen. If agreed:
* Propose a place where to put the resources (mostly images of the board, etc)
* Take care of copyrights
* Links to the images or actual images in the repo?
- Look at openthread.io
* Jose will check which kind of tools they use to generate their webpage with documentation (likely oxygen).
Feel free to comment about the discussion!
On 29 January 2018 at 16:09:01, Francisco Acosta (francisco.acosta at inria.fr) wrote:
> Oh! I almost forget, this is the link for the meeting: https://zoom.us/j/235153205
> On 29 January 2018 at 16:03:50, Francisco Acosta (francisco.acosta at inria.fr) wrote:
> > Hi RIOTers!
> > Our first monthly meeting of the year will take place this afternoon at 17:00 CET. In
> > last meeting, Martine suggested to start at 16:00 CET IIRC, so if no one is against this
> > change, we can start the next meeting at that time.
> > The draft agenda I have is:
> > 1. Release bugs (see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/projects/16)
> > 2. Coding review guidelines (see PR #7087)
> > At the beginning of the meeting we can add items to the agenda.
> > As usual, some notes will be written on the fly at http://piratepad.net/dev-meeting-29012018
> > See you there!
> > Paco.
> > On 28 January 2018 at 17:00:31, Google Calendar (calendar-notification at google.com)
> > wrote:
> > > This is a notification for:
> > >
> > > Title: Monthly RIOT developer meeting
> > > When: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5pm – 6pm Berlin
> > > Where: Online
> > > Calendar: RIOT Events
> > > Who:
> > > * Martine Lenders - creator
> > >
> > > Event details:
> > > https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NnFpMGh0a2RpajN0OWQ3bjhoa3VmdWdiMTFfMjAxODAxMjlUMTYwMDAwWiBrM3FsOHNldHY3bDQ4b2Zub2wwdGZ1dTZ0c0Bn
> > >
> > > Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/
> > >
> > > You are receiving this email at the account peterschmerzl at gmail.com because
> > > you are subscribed for notifications on calendar RIOT Events.
> > >
> > > To stop receiving these emails, please log in to
> > > https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for
> > > this calendar.
> > >
> > > Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP
> > > response. Learn more at
> > > https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > devel mailing list
> > > devel at riot-os.org
> > > https://lists.riot-os.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
> > >
> devel mailing list
> devel at riot-os.org
More information about the devel