[riot-devel] IPSEC/IKEv2

Tobias Guggemos guggemos at nm.ifi.lmu.de
Wed Jul 4 14:48:51 CEST 2018

Hey

Tobias Heider implemented G-IKEv2 [1], which should be fairly easy to port to IKEv2 as the messages are more the less the same.
It has some a dependency on gnrc_pktbuf_merge [2], which has not yet included in RIOT (hopefully he will finish this soon).
If you're interested I'm pretty sure that we can share the code with you.

I had several students starting a RIOT port of ESP, but none finished it. I probably have to do it myself when time allows...
I heard that Olaf Bergmann had a student who wanted to implement Diet-ESP [3], but I don't know a state of that. (obviously that would require an ESP port)

Cheers
Tobias

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yeung-g-ikev2-13
[3] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-ipsecme-diet-esp/