[riot-devel] Finishing the I2C embargo

Kevin Weiss kevin.weiss at haw-hamburg.de
Mon Jul 9 09:58:22 CEST 2018

It looks like the I2C embargo is almost done.  I think to close it off
we should open an issue to track all the bugs or untested acks that made
it through due to lack of hardware or complexity of fixing the bug.  I
think the embargo should require the I2C API adaption but not require
fixes to bugs that exist in master (though many of these problems were
solved).

Can we start a tracking issue for all the bugs/untested on hw acks that
currently exist and finish the embargo so we don't block any longer
(https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues/9518)?