[riot-devel] RIOT port to ESP32

Gunar Schorcht gunar at schorcht.net
Fri May 4 15:08:03 CEST 2018

Hi,

I just want to inform that I have started a RIOT port for ESP32.

I suppose that I can reuse some parts of my ESP8266 port since both CPUs
are Xtensa Core based. However, ESP32 is a dual core processor. That's
why it might become more difficult to implement. On the other side,
ESP32 is much better documented than ESP8266. So I hope I can provide a
first version in less than 2 months.

Regards
Gunar

On 14.04.2018 16:15, Gunar Schorcht wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone already tried a RIOT port for the Espressif's ESP32?
>
> If not, I would start a port and would check first which parts of my
> Espressif ESP8266 port could be reused.
>
> Regards
> Gunar

Dr. Gunar Schorcht

Mission Level Design GmbH
Langewiesener Strasse 22
98693 Ilmenau

schorcht at mldesigner.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Lohmühlenweg 2
99310 Arnstadt

Amtsgericht Jena: HRB 111384
Geschäftsführung: Dipl.-Inf. Tino Jungebloud

--
Wenn du laufen willst, lauf eine Meile. Wenn du ein neues Leben
kennenlernen willst, dann lauf Marathon. (Emil Zatopek)