[riot-devel] makefile: info boards supported

Jose jose.alamos at haw-hamburg.de
Tue May 22 11:52:57 CEST 2018

Hello all,

I've been using the `make info-boards-supported` command for a RIOT
related project. I need to show all supported boards for an application
(examples, etc).

The problem I've found is the fact that `info-boards-supported` shows
boards tagged by BOARD_INSUFFICIENT_MEMORY (so, in theory they can be
compiled but strictly speaking they won't be supported by the board).

I know Murdock is currently using this command to compile all examples
(and prevent linking them if they don't fit in the board). Would make
sense to add another command that shows all boards that are
(compile+flash) supported? I somehow feels "info-boards-supported" is
misleading, but changing the name might be extra work since it's used by
Murdock.

Comments? ;)

Cheers,

José