[riot-devel] PIC programmer with Linux support?

Martine Lenders mail at martine-lenders.eu
Tue May 22 13:59:38 CEST 2018

Hi,

if its still needed and if it helps: I have a PICkit3 (my property) at my
office that I don't really need and am willing to donate to the cause. I
needed it years ago for a private project that I gave away (and was able to
confirm that it is still running after all those years during my vacation
^^) and I'm not really involved into MIPS development, so I really don't
need it.

Cheers,
Martine