[riot-devel] TCP on RIOT OS

Simon Brummer simon.brummer at posteo.de
Tue May 22 14:35:12 CEST 2018

Hi Theresa,

Martine is right, link local adresses don't currently work with gnrc tcp
(even with the mandatory interface specifier).
This is a known issue, I am currently working on it. I intend to merge
it on the next Hack'n'Ack (next Tuesday).

If you need it faster, there is a development branch for the fix on
github.
It should compile and work however, it could have some undesired side
effects.

Kind regards

Simon