[riot-devel] Transmission distance. Power profiler

Robert Hartung hartung at ibr.cs.tu-bs.de
Tue May 29 07:46:44 CEST 2018

Hi!
The receiver's sensitivity is not always available. However, your link
to the iot lab github wiki has the following headline on it
"RF2XX_RX_RSSI_THRESHOLD". This should do the trick for you, as the
power of signals is reduced with range, and therefore the RSSI should
drop. In the send, setting the sensitivity and the "threshold" should be
equal or even identical.

Best Regards,
Robert