[riot-devel] PIC programmer with Linux support?

Gaëtan Harter gaetan.harter at fu-berlin.de
Thu May 31 19:58:49 CEST 2018

Hi,

I submitted a PR to do it for pic32-wifire using a PICkit3:
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/9259
I only needed to use a windows VM (that you can get from microsoft for
free) to update the PICkit3 firmware.

I manage to run tests with it.

However for running on CI, flashing is quite slow, so may be a problem
or would need a specific tag to say run on pic32.

Regards,
Gaëtan