[riot-devel] Compute the time elapsed when switching between two threads

Julien Gomez julien.gomez at student.uclouvain.be
Thu Nov 15 17:48:45 CET 2018

Hi Gaëtan,

Thank you for your answer!

I did look at this test and it counts the number of context switches between two threads of the same priority in one second.

What I want is something more abstract (any thread, any priority). To reformulate my question, let's assume I have two threads. It doesn't matter what they are doing. One of the threads will be interrupted by the other and a context switch will occur. What I want to know is how much time is spent in the context switching.

I don't think this is possible at the application-level.

Regards,
Julien