[riot-devel] Unit test code coverage using gcov

Martine Lenders mail at martine-lenders.eu
Tue Oct 9 16:25:16 CEST 2018

Hi,

as there is some discussion to split the unittests into several
applications [1] and some stuff isn't included into them for good reasons
(driver test e.g.), I'm not sure if this should be constrained to unittests
(though they are indeed a good starting point).

Regards,
Martine

PS: I'm not aware of work going into that direction, so +1 in general.

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues/8941