[riot-devel] Lifting the 50 characters commit first line limit?

Ken Bannister kb2ma at runbox.com
Wed Oct 10 11:50:50 CEST 2018

Martine and I discussed this over a PR a few months ago. The outcome was
to update the Good Pull Request wiki page [1], which basically says what
has just been discussed on this thread. Good to spread the word and
share the link. :-)

Ken

[1]
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Guidelines-for-Creating-a-Good-Pull-Request