[riot-devel] Where to put board pictures?

Jose jose.alamos at haw-hamburg.de
Mon Sep 3 12:12:09 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I just discovered users cannot push directly in the RIOT.wiki repository
(only via the web interface, which doesn't allow to push images unless a
new entry is created).

This adds some complexity because maintainers would need to put the
pictures there (and ask users to hardcode the
`https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wiki/RIOT-OS/RIOT/images/` prefix to
their Doxygen pictures).

Is this ok for all?

Cheers,