[riot-devel] Where to put board pictures?

Gunar Schorcht gunar at schorcht.net
Tue Sep 4 11:36:30 CEST 2018

Hi Juan,

every approach which is not bloating a git repository is surely the best
one. IMHO, it is important that the approach gives the board developer
the possibility to upload/update pictures without involving maintainers.

Would it also be possible with git-lfs to give the board developers
access rights to upload pictures?

Regards
Gunar