[riot-devel] Where to put board pictures?

Joakim NohlgÄrd joakim.nohlgard at eistec.se
Tue Sep 4 11:44:09 CEST 2018

Hi all,
Ideally, the pictures and figures should be part of the pull request
to add the board configuration, to make reviewing easier for
maintainers. Having the maintainers to upload the pictures manually of
a proposed board is too much extra administration and will steal
maintainer focus from other areas. I have no experience with git-lfs,
but maybe someone on this list can answer: Does git-lfs let the
contributor include the pictures and other git-lfs blobs as part of a
Github pull request?

/Joakim