[riot-devel] Activation of modules by make command line

Martine Lenders mail at martine-lenders.eu
Thu Sep 6 10:44:29 CEST 2018

Hi Gunar,

Of course it is possible to do it from command-line. You were pretty close,
but you don't need an intermediate variable. Just set the variable
USEMODULE in your environment:

    USEMODULE="sdcard_spi mrf24j40" BOARD=... make ...

Regards,
Martine

Am Do., 6. Sep. 2018 um 10:33 Uhr schrieb Gunar Schorcht <gunar at schorcht.net