[riot-devel] What's the password of the user in RIOT-LORA-VM

Alexandre Abadie alexandre.abadie at inria.fr
Sun Sep 16 16:19:51 CEST 2018

Hi Kees,

----- Le 16 Sep 18, à 12:47, Kees Bakker kees at sodaq.com a écrit :

> It was nice to meet you at the RIOT event.

Same here, unfortunately we couldn't discuss more. At least now I can put a face on your name :)

> Thanks for all the work you put into this. For me it was also beneficial because
> I never had much experience with LoRa, and with your tutorial
> I learned about how to use the keys and such.

Thanks a lot for this message.
And to be complete, I'd also like a add another thanks to Jose (@jia200x) for his help. He improved the LoRaWAN part of the tutorial quite a bit.

For those interested, the instructions of the tutorial are on github: https://aabadie.github.io/riot-course/slides/tutorial-summit-2018/#1

> Anyway, what is the password of the user "user" in the VM?

The user password is 'user' (without quotes).

Alex