[riot-devel] App development wiki page

Ken Bannister kb2ma at runbox.com
Mon Sep 17 17:26:19 CEST 2018

Everyone,

I was inspired from the talks at the RIOT summit by Jaime Jiménez and
Christian Amsüss to organize a top-level link on the wiki about
standards based application development [1]. It will provide new users
with an entry point to our implementations and packages. The CoAP page
goes into more detail on the current state of nanocoap and gcoap.

Let me know if you can think of a better place for it, and of course
update it with anything I've missed. My goal is to fill in more of the
boxes above layer 4 from Christian's talk [2]. I am happy to be the page
maintainer.

Ken

[1]
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Standards-Based-Application-Development