[riot-devel] RIOT summit configurations breakout session summary

Jose jose.alamos at haw-hamburg.de
Mon Sep 24 17:23:24 CEST 2018

Dear RIOT kernel developers,

I just posted the summary [1] of the **configurations breakout session**
we had in the RIOT summit.

In conclusion, we agreed in starting small and work first in per-module
config declarations in header files. Further steps might include tools
on top for handling dependencies, GUIs, etc.

Please check the summary for the minute and the detailed outcome.
@leandrolanzieri offered to open a RFC/PR soon with a POC so we can
continue the discussion there.

Already posted the Youtube video in the issue, but I do it again here [2].

Cheers,

José

[1]: https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues/9856#issuecomment-424007272

[2]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBPHqAwLdI4&t=5013s