[riot-devel] Binding in Javascript

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Wed Sep 26 12:57:52 CEST 2018

Hi Manar,

FYI, complementing this PR, some additional work was done
providing more bindings e.g. CoAP bindings
as reported in this paper: https://hal.inria.fr/hal-01766610/document

If you look at the code in this branch [1]
you should be able to find code that does just that.

Best,

Emmanuel

[1]
https://github.com/emmanuelsearch/RIOT/tree/riot.js.demo.iotlab/examples/javascript