[riot-devel] Release 2019.04 - Hard feature freeze now effective

Daniel Petry daniel.petry at fu-berlin.de
Fri Apr 5 15:49:53 CEST 2019

Dear RIOTers,

We've created the 2019.04 release branch, so we are now officially in
feature freeze. This means from now only bugfixes will be backported to
the `2019.04-branch`. If anyone has any bugfixes or documentation
improvements that they feel should be part of this release please let me
know.

New features can still be merged into master during this period.

The tracking issue of Release candidate 1 [1] is opened. If you want to help
with testing, please put your name against the corresponding item in the
linked spreadsheet.

Thanks all for the awesome work!

Best regards,
Dan.