[riot-devel] Wakaama_RIOT

Brenton Chetty brent7984 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 15:11:26 CEST 2019

Hey guys, sorry to worry you'll. I just graduated, and I'm an intern. I
need to update a STM32 device over the air using a Leshan Server, and a
Wakaama Client (RIOT). I managed to send a .bin file from the Server to the
RIOT_Wakaama client using the Linux native interface. I used the 2015
RIOT_Wakaama client example created by Robby14 (Github), as i do not know
how to use the Wakaama pkg in the RIOT base. Any ideas on how i should
proceed with this task? How do I use the wakaama pkg? Any advice would be
greatly appreciated!

With thanks
Brenton