[riot-devel] Wakaama_RIOT

Leandro Lanzieri leandro.lanzieri at haw-hamburg.de
Wed Apr 10 21:05:22 CEST 2019

Hi Brenton,

As José pointed out, that PR only implements some basic objects. To
perform the update the device should expose a "Firmware Update Object"
[2].

In the Wakaama repo there is an example of a basic structure for that
object [3]. Take a look of how I added the Light Control object to have
an idea on how the package can be extended with new objects, and how to
instantiate them. The example application should work.

As Ken mentioned any comments or improvements on the PR are very
welcome.

Cheers,
Leandro.

[2]: