[riot-devel] Wakaama_RIOT

Leandro Lanzieri leandro.lanzieri at haw-hamburg.de
Fri Apr 12 16:58:40 CEST 2019

Hi Brenton,

Are you trying to use a bootstrapping server as well as the a normal
one? Are you testing this on native or on a board? I assume your server
is listening on port 5683 right?

What I usually do for testing is:

- Run the local Leshan server
- Use the tapsetup script to create the interfaces
- Check the local IP for tapbr0 and use it as server URI
- Compile and run the RIOT node

You should see the CoAP message of the node registering to the server.
Please tell me if that works.

Cheers,
Leandro.

http://www.openmobilealliance.org/tech/profiles/LWM2M_Firmware_Update-v1_0_2.xml