[riot-devel] Usage of DMA

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Fri Jan 18 08:46:46 CET 2019

Hi Maksim,

DMA is simply not implemented for the sam3, mostly to the lack of
manpower. This is simply an implementation issue - the periph_spi
interface is actually designed in a way, to be agnostic to an
implementation using DMA or not...

So if this is something you care about, it would be highly appreciated
if you would add DMA support to the sam3's SPI driver :-)

Cheers,
Hauke