[riot-devel] Fwd: Release 2019: feature freeze postponed to next friday (january, 25th)

Alexandre Abadie alexandre.abadie at inria.fr
Sun Jan 20 19:22:41 CET 2019

Dear RIOTers,

There were new feature PRs ([1], [2], [3]at least) that could not be merged before last friday and we want to put them in the release. So we decided to postpone the hard feature freeze by one week to give them one last chance to be part of the release.

Note that we are still in soft feature freeze, which means that maintainers are not supposed to merge PRs with high impact.

Thanks for your attention and keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Alex & Emmanuel

[1] [ https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/10653 | https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/10653 ]