[riot-devel] PhyNode connecting to Raspberry Pi

Aïcha Diack adiamond.access at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 21 09:14:29 CET 2019

Dear Developers,

My question is about the connecting possibilities with the PhyNode Board Kw 2x. I found it on your list and I was able to flash the board with Riot os. Now my problem is to connect it to my raspberryPi3 which has an raspberry pi radio modul. I need the Accelerometer values on my raspberry to work with them.
I would be really happy if someone could give me a hint of which code I need or how I can realize my project.

Sincerely
Anna