[riot-devel] Release 2019.07 - Hard feature freeze now effective

Kevin Weiss kevin.weiss at haw-hamburg.de
Mon Jul 8 14:38:24 CEST 2019

|Dear RIOTers, We've created the 2019.07 release branch, so we are now
officially in feature freeze. This means from now only bugfixes will be
backported to the `2019.07-branch`. If anyone has any bugfixes or
documentation improvements that they feel should be part of this release
please let me know. New features can still be merged into master during
this period. The tracking issue of Release candidate 1 [1] is opened. If
you want to help with testing, please put your name against the
corresponding item in the linked spreadsheet. Thanks all for the awesome
work! Best regards, Kevin Weiss [1]
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/Release-Specs/issues/128|